Top Threads

Top Threads 1.6

No permission to download
Can this add-on also display popular posts combined for all the categories rather than showing it separately for each category?

maybe better its add sidebar widget with 100 post who is be changed for everytime when refresh browser, 5 post by 5 post when do that.

Great add on but I need a switch to exclude threads from this list after a special date.
Is this possible?

I installed this addon onto my forum which interface is also translated into Russian. It works fine but for one thing. For some reason, the phrase "Top 100 Threads" was automatically translated into Russian (I usually do it manually) and, unfortunately, the translation is not entirely incorrect.
I tried to do a phrase search to correct it manually but it does not seem to be available.
Would it be possible to somehow change "Top 100 Threads" to "Топ 10 тем" in Russian?

Massive thanks for your prompt response, Andy.
I have an observation though. You added a fixed phrase "Top 100 Threads" which does not reflect the limit set for the displayed threads.
If I set the limit to 15 threads, for instance, the phrase still reads as "Top 100 Threads". It's not a concern for me as I translated the phrase into Russian as "Most popular threads" but rather for your English speaking users.

Hey Andy, just curious if this add-on will ever be recreated for XF2. I have members asking about it after we upgraded. I think this was a good feature.

Top Bottom