XF 1.0 Top Menu / Color

Aureus

Hello! I am the owner of my server / forums http://earthlordpvp.com How would I add to the top menu were it says "Home forums Members" And How would I make peoples names in color? If you can help me out That would be amazing!

Ignore Thread Prefix I clicked wrong one.

To add more items to the navigation bar, you can edit the navigation template. As for the username following the color you have set in the user groups, you can edit the navigation_visitor_tab template and apply rich styling to the username.

To add more items to the navigation bar, you can edit the navigation template. As for the username following the color you have set in the user groups, you can edit the navigation_visitor_tab template and apply rich styling to the username.
Alright Thank you very much, Do you know any online videos About how to make the color names?

Because when I look at it its VERY Confusing.

Top Bottom