Top 10 Xenforo Coders?

webmastersun

I searched on upwork or freelancer sites and saw a list of xen coders there but I would like to ask on this forum fisrt, if someone here knows some professional Xenforo coders (except forum mods on this forum) that can do custom works/addons. have you got good experience with them? can you recommend me some names?

Thanks in advance.

Getting AVAILABLE developers for xenforo would be more difficult than getting a lot of the top 10 coders on here.

If someone contacts you, check the resources they have on here and the feedback on the threads to get an understanding of how good their support is, their communication with their customers, and how bug free their work is.

Read the reviews, many people have been burnt before by not doing enough research.

I am not recommended to @xfrocks because he/she is Lazy Developer. I have bug issue with their [Paid] add-on and does not given support after 2 week passed, Just no response. Look like Unprofessional Developer and money making projects without given support ... :mad:

I am not recommended to @xfrocks because he/she is Lazy Developer. I have bug issue with their [Paid] add-on and does not given support after 2 week passed, Just no response. Look like Unprofessional Developer and money making projects without given support ... :mad:

Odd, @xfrocks always answers and helps me in a timely manner in the over 4 years I been a customer of his. If he is not answering, he might be on vacation.

If you provide a paid service to your customers, you should also be there if they need help.
Or make clear arrangements.

I don't care on the coders will have fast responses or not, i only care about time frame and the work he/she will provide on time and quality works.

It's been years now, and I still picture xfrocks furiously coding away somewhere daily in various suggestive x rated frocks (dresses). I just can't shake that mental image. Top coder though in my experience of using his add ons!

Top Bottom