Tooltips not working for me on all XenForo forums

Then I can't help, but to come back to this

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...r-me-on-all-xenforo-forums.49889/#post-533883

If you've formatted your computer and re-installed Windows, as you said you did (here) and you're still having the issue... Something you're installing or setting up before coming here, is the issue. Does not matter what you're installing or adding, its the issue.

Whatever setting you change or whatever you applied... Don't do it or if possible undo it.
I don't see how, as IE works fine, but the others don't. None of the programs I have installed do anything to the browsers. Firefox has a clean setup, nothing changed on it and everything disabled, yet it still has the issue.

I don't see how, as IE works fine, but the others don't. None of the programs I have installed do anything to the browsers. Firefox has a clean setup, nothing changed on it and everything disabled, yet it still has the issue.
Clearly that's not the case.

I'm using exactly what you're using and don't have an issue. So are other people here and they don't have an issue.

If you formatted your computer and did a fresh install of Windows 8. Then did a fresh install of Firefox, like you said... That would have resolved your problem. But your problem is still repeating. So you're doing something.

Clearly that's not the case.

I'm using exactly what you're using and don't have an issue. So are other people here and they don't have an issue.

If you formatted your computer and did a fresh install of Windows 8. Then did a fresh install of Firefox, like you said... That would have resolved your problem. But your problem is still repeating. So you're doing something.
You seem to be right so far, but I have no idea what it would be. I'm recreating some of the steps in a VM to see where it goes wrong. I have no idea what would be causing XenForo to think I'm on a touch-capable device.

So, updating to Windows 8.1 Preview fixed the issue so far. XenForo and all other touch-affected websites are working normally and appear properly now. We'll see how long it lasts!

Top Bottom