Too much cpu usage

Thanks for the replies guys. I have to admit, I was not thinking clearly when I posted that question and confused "Alerts" with the new "Notices" features. I understand how the alerts encourages participation and tracking of prior posts.

I'm experiencing heavy cpu load on my vps, as reported by techy guys in Servint. THis is my vps:
60 GB Storage1 TB Monthly Transfer768 MB Guaranteed RAM1.5 GB Burst RAMHardware RAID 104 IP Addresses

Tech guys suggest me a 2 step upper plan in order to got enough resource.
I have e-accelerator and i configured only front end cache.

Host with me :D We specialize in xenForo communities and don't cap CPU or RAM usage.
Sounds interesting. :) I'd like to see more about what you offer though!

I've paid my fees to MDD though, haha. I'd like to stick around with them until my fees expire.

Sounds interesting. :) I'd like to see more about what you offer though!

I've paid my fees to MDD though, haha. I'd like to stick around with them until my fees expire.

Currently I don't have much to see as for the last year I just been offering services via word of mouth from on here, but feel free to follow me as I have a big announcement about our web site going live sometime within the next week.

Currently I don't have much to see as for the last year I just been offering services via word of mouth from on here, but feel free to follow me as I have a big announcement about our web site going live sometime within the next week.
Okay.

Any ideas on how I can reduce my CPU usage though? >:

Okay.

Any ideas on how I can reduce my CPU usage though? >:

Can try reducing some addons, pretty much about it. I know MDD uses Cloud Linux, that is a factor right there as your CPU and RAM limits are set by them and normally most hosts set it pretty low so they can oversell their servers more.

...and don't cap CPU or RAM usage.

So if somebody used the entire server's CPU and RAM, you wouldn't cap their usage? Entire dedicated server at shared hosting prices? I have a video processing and conversion site I would love to host with you! ;)

So if somebody used the entire server's CPU and RAM, you wouldn't cap their usage? Entire dedicated server at shared hosting prices? I have a video processing and conversion site I would love to host with you! ;)

LOL.. That's why we only host xenForo forums ;) Now if a very large board tried to host on a starter package, they would be out of their bandwidth quota very quickly :D

I notice my CPU resource usage is my only ongoing problem as well. Seems XF uses more of an average VPS plans cpu than anything else. That being said I don't think maxing out the CPU is as much of a factor as other resources. I am regularly maxing out the CPU and I don't see any performance issues on my site in load time.

Top Bottom