Todo10.com - XenForo Monthly Maintenance services

Todo10 specializes in monthly maintenance, services and hosting solutions for forums, blogs and social networks. It doesn't matter the size of your forum, blog or website. At Todo10 we do it all.

Our XenForo Maintenance Service includes:
- Clean Up and Hacking Attacks prevention​
- Anti-Spam & security checks​
- Plugins and Styles installation (small customizations included)​
- Forum & Plug-ins upgrades​
- Social Media Integrations​
- Issue fixes and improvements​
- Daily Backups​
- 24/7 email & ticket support​
- Support for Forum Members​
- Ideas & Suggestions (Upon request)​

How to sign up?
1) Enter to https://www.todo10.com/en/xenforo-maintenance
2) At the bottom, select the desired billing plan (quarterly or annually)
3) Complete all the required fields
4) Done!

Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and support that is second to none! Our staff’s extensive knowledge, experience and the many success stories of our customers has earned us the distinction as one of the most reputable companies in this field. We work hard to give you the best results, satisfaction guaranteed!

Founded in 2007 with a focus on resolving the many issues and concerns of growing websites, Todo10 is committed to its customers and their success.

In our website we have many customer testimonials that ratify this:
LIwlrxp.png

We'll use this thread to allow our customers to provide feedback about our services.

just now
We have a national disaster recovery company in the United States with a hundred locations. We have a fairly sophisticated marketing and technology team, however we didn't have the specialty technology skills that ToDo10 has. We were created all over the world and are very happy that we chose Cloudio in his team. We've had outstanding experience with them.
Thanks,
www.1-800BOARDUP.com

just now
We have a national disaster recovery company in the United States with a hundred locations. We have a fairly sophisticated marketing and technology team, however we didn't have the specialty technology skills that ToDo10 has. We were created all over the world and are very happy that we chose Cloudio in his team. We've had outstanding experience with them.
Thanks,
www.1-800BOARDUP.com
Thank you for your review Mike!

Hi everyone!

I want to share our experience with Todo10.com

We had a Vbulletin 4 forum with more than 17,500 Threads, 1,599,080 Messages y 46,167 Members. So we decided to hire Todo10's services by seeing all the good comments about them. And so it was, the whole forum was migrated in less than 3 hours. Also, the Todo10 guys were always there to fix some issues with the addons without any problem.

Thanks again to Todo10 for their great service, and without a doubt I would recommend them to all those who want to migrate their forums and forget about all the problems.

Todo10.com = 5 ⭐

Thank you to Claudio, Fernando and Todo10 for migrating my vB4.2.4 forum with 2.2M+ posts. They were very patient with all my questions about the process and about Xenforo in general. As part of the maintenance package, they also helped migrate me from my older VPS to a shared hosting service. I'm happy to say that despite less memory and fewer CPU than my VPS, Xenforo is actually running much better now on a premium shared host with LiteSpeed and MariaDB. They also included installation and updates of Xenforo and add-ons like LiteSpeed Cache and Siropu Ads Manager 2, as well as copying over a basic color palette from my vBulletin forum style. They've also resolved all of the minor issues that arose from the migration from vBulletin and answered questions about Xenforo afterward, mainly in regard to the permissions system which is a bit different from vB4. Communication and time zones have not been a problem at all.

If the recent downturn hadn't cut my revenues and forced me to move to less expensive shared hosting, I'd definitely consider extending my forum maintenance term and moving to Todo10 hosting as well. 5-stars.

My experience with Todo10's Team

They''ve migrated my vBulletin forum to Xenforo 2.0 with a minimum downtime in a worldwide pandemic crisis called COVID-19.
A very good job for a wide community: 200.000 threads, 2.000.000 of post and several GB of data, photos, images.
Hope to work in the next future with this very professonal Team.

Thank's Todo10 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
My experience with Todo10's Team

They''ve migrated my vBulletin forum to Xenforo 2.0 with a minimum downtime in a worldwide pandemic crisis called COVID-19.
A very good job for a wide community: 200.000 threads, 2.0000.0000 of post and several GB of data, photos, images.
Hope to work in the next future with this very professonal Team.

Thank's Todo10 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Whay is you forum ? hehehe

Whay is you forum ? hehehe
What do you mean with hehehe? Are you joking with me?
As follow, my stats if you're able to read italian language if not, use Google Translator.

Discussioni 193,468
Messaggi 2,083,027
Utenti 236,146
Utenti Attivi 34,247

Spazio Occupato: Dati​
3.72 GB​
Spazio Occupato: Indice​
1.40 GB​
Spazio Occupato: Allegati​
11.30 GB​
Spazio Occupato: Avatar​
18.15 MB​
Spazio Occupato: Immagini Profilo​
52.11 MB​

Further details via PM

It is with pleasure I give Claudio a full 5-star rating for his excellent service dealing with my Xenforo web forum.

I came from a vBulletin forum that had been over 12 years in operation with thousands of members. It was getting slow and sluggish and I became convinced that Xenforo was the way to go, but making the change was waaaay out of my league and I required professional help.

I found Claudio Todo10 on the Xenforo forum and he had excellent reviews, so I contacted him.
Long story short, he migrated my vBulletin forum to Xenforo, setup my banner ads system seamlessly, and did a very nice custom theme that closely matched what I had before.

Claudio is a true pro. Communication was quick, his price was very reasonable, and I walked away an extremely happy customer with a beautiful Xenforo forum upgrade.

I have also used him for a couple of upgrades which I'm a bit too nervous to try myself, and I'm grateful he's available.

I can highly recommend his services for anyone who needs assistance with Xenforo forums. Thank you Claudio!

Hello,
I would like to share my experience with Todo10 services.
After having some bad experiences with vBulletin, we decided to migrate our community forum from vB4 to Xenforo. Our forum has 1.1M+ posts and over 150.000 members, so we hired Todo10 for a professional migration services.
We were very impressed by how Fernando managed to upgrade our forums. He was able to fix any error during the process and migrate our forum in a very short time, which it was great because we didn't want a long downtime.
Also, we are very satisfied by the quality of the host provided by Todo10, it works great and we didn't have any problems so far!
I highly recommend Todo10 services, 5 ⭐!

Ivan and Fernando from Todo10 took my dusty database and gave me a working Forum.

They have installed my old db to a new domain, and have been maintaining/hosting my forum for about 2 months now,
so this post is not derived from my first impression.

I'm just a one person operation, so I needed someone (or a company) just like Todo10 I guess.
They take care of you.

The original language of my forum is not in English and my backup was having the wrong collation,
so they had to correct some charset issues (is that how it is called? grin).
They have corrected it in a short time.

Their response time and attitude was (and is) great.

I think (and I hope) I will work with them for a long time.

Ivan and Fernando from Todo10 took my dusty database and gave me a working Forum.

They have installed my old db to a new domain, and have been maintaining/hosting my forum for about 2 months now,
so this post is not derived from my first impression.

I'm just a one person operation, so I needed someone (or a company) just like Todo10 I guess.
They take care of you.

The original language of my forum is not in English and my backup was having the wrong collation,
so they had to correct some charset issues (is that how it is called? grin).
They have corrected it in a short time.

Their response time and attitude was (and is) great.

I think (and I hope) I will work with them for a long time.
Same experience here, but I think for 4-5 years now. warwickforum.com
We almost lost the forum and Todo10 saved us!

Top Bottom