1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Todays posts? Latest posts? I am not seeing where it is.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Dean, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

We have a Whats New that works extremely well. But no Todays Posts or Latest Posts?

In case we want to get back to a previously read thread with more information, and chronology (when the last post was made) is the only thing we remember.

?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I agree. A "today's posts" would be nice. You can search by date, but not without a keyword. For example:

http://xenforo.com/community/search/search/?keywords=test&date=2010-08-13

The "what's new" link already shows what I would consider to be "latest posts." It has a separator between new threads since your last visit (inactivity read markers) and unread threads which are still unread since before your last visit (persistent read markers).

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

to clarify, here is the screenshot of the separator in "what's new":

Screen shot 2010-08-15 at 1.03.07 PM.png

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

5. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

That would be the desired link. Latest threads, both read & unread. I did look, and search for, this discussion.

Will there be a button or other way to get to that link?

?

6. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Member

Nice, I added a link in my site's header to this recent thread search.

7. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

If this is what you are after, reverse chronologically listed threads - both read, and unread, then in Whats New there is a link that on the right hand side called 'All recent activity' now.