Today's Birthdays

Today's Birthdays 1.4

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Today's Birthdays - Adds today's birthdays to the sidebar located in the forum home.

Description:

Adds today's birthdays to the sidebar located in the forum home. This allows members to quickly today's birthdays.

(Example)

View attachment 73277

Installation:
  1. Download todaysbirthdays_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-TodaysBirthdays_v1.3.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.

Read more about this resource...

Widget Framework already has a Birthdays widget.
Information:
This is a cron entry for greeting by email in the user's birthdays.
New! Birthday greetings into sidebar.
New! Birthday greetings into widget framework.
New! You can now configure for groups they can receive greeting email.
New! You can configure the minimum posts number to can receive greeting email.
Send an email when the user's birthday.
The add-on is phrased.

Install:
This add-on is compatible with wonderful new Chris add-on Install & Update.
If this it's not install, proceed as normal: Upload contents of 'upload' directory to your root of XenForo install and install the xml file provided....

See the XenFacil Birthday Greetings

salud2

Another idea... It would be nice if on a user's birthday if a user had a "Happy Birthday" badge heading on their avatars like is commonly seen for forum staff, etc.

Great addon! How do i change the order of the Birthday block on the sidebar. I need the block to be on top, after the member info block.
Thanks

Another idea... It would be nice if on a user's birthday if a user had a "Happy Birthday" badge heading on their avatars like is commonly seen for forum staff, etc.
I see how to implement this idea.
Great addon! How do i change the order of the Birthday block on the sidebar. I need the block to be on top, after the member info block.
Thanks
Into WF change the Position field. Into sidebar i look how to make it.

Salud2

Our members have been loving this add-on. Thanks Andy.

Whether it's with this add-on or a separate mod, it would be nice to have an automatic way to send members a customized birthday e-mail greeting on their birthday. We had this with our old vBulletin 3.x forum and everyone enjoyed this.

Hi

what is if I do not want to have cutoff days? Do I then enter zero ("0") instead of 365 into the field?

Could someone please clarify if this works with the Widget Framework add-on? I'd love to use this version instead, as it allows the cuttoff/last time visited.

Top Bottom