Today's Birthdays

Today's Birthdays 1.4

No permission to download
Please can I get an old copy where the Sidebar Positions add-on isn't required?

It causes issues and I cannot use your add-ons anymore due to the problems :( so I'm stuck on the first version.

I don't have time to rebuild my sidebars over my sites, so please make this where Sidebar Position isnt required. (Same for Calendar + Last Post - all were great add-ons).

Your addon's were great, but I don't like the way that "Sidebar Positions" is required for most. I understand why you've done it, but it should be optional.

Keep up the great work you do though - amazing stuff as always (please understand I'm not ranting)

Last edited:
Does this block only show up when someone has a birthday for that day? I have it installed and enabled but it does not show in the sidebar. Thanks!

OK that was the issue which is really what I asked to begin with. Does it only show up when someone has a birthday. :D Thanks for the responses.

OK that was the issue which is really what I asked to begin with. Does it only show up when someone has a birthday. :D Thanks for the responses.
Yup, I realised halfway through my last reply that I had completely mis-read the opening post lol. I'm not entirely sure tbh, I would test it unless @AndyB is available. My forum has too many members for it not to be someones birthday, each day of the year :(

Sorry to waste your time, dude :) Let us know what you find (or I'm sure Andy will)

Top Bottom