******* - Today Birthdays [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it show the person's age if they have it enabled in their privacy settings?

If an user has unchecked the Show day and month of birth and Show year of birth settings in his/her privacy settings then he/she will not be displayed at the Today 's Birthdays list.

It displays the same behavior like the standard xenforo block in the member list page btw, but I added it to the sidebar as well.

Last edited:
If an user has unchecked the Show day and month of birth and Show year of birth settings in his/her privacy settings then he/she will not be displayed at the Today 's Birthdays list.

It displays the same behavior like the standard xenforo block in the member list page btw, but I added it to the sidebar as well.

Cool, thanks :).

I must be missing something. Installed it, and I know I have a birthday for today...but nothing shows up. Also, is there a place where I can define birthdays that will show (post count, length registered, etc)? I don't see it listed in my options.

Xenforo 1.2
Todays Birthdays 1.1

Thanks!

I must be missing something. Installed it, and I know I have a birthday for today...but nothing shows up. Also, is there a place where I can define birthdays that will show (post count, length registered, etc)? I don't see it listed in my options.

Xenforo 1.2
Todays Birthdays 1.1

Thanks!

Can you please post the link to your forum?

There are no options in the mod. As mentioned above, it displays the same behavior like the standard xenforo block in the member list page, but I added it to the sidebar as well.

Can you please post the link to your forum?

There are no options in the mod. As mentioned above, it displays the same behavior like the standard xenforo block in the member list page, but I added it to the sidebar as well.

Dodgeboard.com

EDIT: Ohhh the Member List page...doh!

How can I add it to the sidebar?

Last edited:
Cool - thanks!

Any chance an option could be thrown in to show a "random" list of b-days, as opposed to a mini-avitar grid of 20 in alphabetical order? I have over 55k members and 20 isn't enough! :)

Cool - thanks!

Any chance an option could be thrown in to show a "random" list of b-days, as opposed to a mini-avitar grid of 20 in alphabetical order? I have over 55k members and 20 isn't enough! :)

Open the birthdays.php file and find this code:

PHP:
$birthdays = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User')->getBirthdayUsers($month, $day, $criteria, array(
            'join' => XenForo_Model_User::FETCH_USER_FULL,
            'limit' => 20
        ));

And change 20 to whatever number you would like to show the birthday users.

Thanks for the mod, however I have the same issue, the birthday shows up in the members page sidebar but no other sidebars ? I have tried it using the default theme with the same problem, any idea ?

I'm getting an error message when enabling this add on:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/n484092/public_html/forum/library/XenTrCom/TodayBirthday/Controller/Public.php on line 13
Any idea what this means?

Thanks,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom