TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Doing that gives this error so I've disabled all TV Thread cron tasks for the time being
Hmm.. the two are totally unrelated. I don't know how you'd get that error with a cron task disabled. As a matter of fact, that task is disabled by default unless you changed the storage type for your TV images.

I'll look into it a bit closer.

Last edited:
Fixed the issue perfectly (y) Thanks @Snog

Now though, if I selct the option to make a new season subforum for the show, it doesn't display the node image correctly:-
show subforum.webp

But adds the images fine, if I don't select the option via the ACP and do it via the forum instead. :)

Fixed the issue perfectly (y) Thanks @Snog

Now though, if I selct the option to make a new season subforum for the show, it doesn't display the node image correctly:-

But adds the images fine, if I don't select the option via the ACP and do it via the forum instead. :)
I'm going to wait to see if any other problems crop up today. If there aren't any more, I'll issue the fix for this in the morning.

I'm going to wait to see if any other problems crop up today. If there aren't any more, I'll issue the fix for this in the morning.
It's not a dealbreaker for me, I'm using the manual method which works absolutely fine :D Great addon, great support. Thanks Snog.

I have to admit that when I started on version 2 I couldn't figure out why anyone would want a forum dedicated to a particular TV show.

But after working on it a while, it makes perfect sense for a niche site like Family Guys. :)

not works on also got this when selected category??
Deselecting the categories works on every test I've done. Click on a forum that can't be selected and save the options. That will deselect ALL categories that you had selected.

That would be the normal display for a top level category that is to hold TV show forums. You would click the Add TV Show button to add a new TV show forum.

Last edited:
For everyone's benefit, the deselecting of categories appeared to be a problem with Firefox.

To clear a category using FireFox, Ctrl-Click on the categories to remove. (hold down Ctrl button while clicking)

After looking at your site, I see an option that might be needed in future releases. Sort forums Ascending/Descending. I had presumed the newest season should be listed first.

Top Bottom