TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I'm using Google Chrome:
Version 48.0.2564.103 m (64-bit)

This is what I saw on your site:
upload_2016-2-6_22-28-12.webp

And on my site this is what I was seeing too:
upload_2016-2-6_22-29-5.webp

There is either something wrong with your chrome version or a setting is blocking javascript from running.

I don't see that and the plot summary should be in a hover like this...
hover.webp

*sigh* ah apologies - I just realised the cause.

I'm using a Dell XPS 15 (9550) laptop which has a touch screen, so the browser (or Windows) is causing all the XenForo overlays to fallback like that. Even if you use a mouse/trackpad.

Hi any chance to contact @Arty and try to fix problem with graphite theme and this add on?
As I told you on my site. I do not support custom themes, or customization of the add-on.

I also told you what was causing the problem, and gave you 2 hints how to fix it on my site.

i got answer from @Arty

Its a paid addon that other customers don't use, so I won't be purchasing it to fix issue for one forum. Problem is it uses custom template instead of default thread_list template for list of topics, so changes in thread_list don't affect that add-on.

and this is answer from @Arty on his forum support

I've checked code for those pages on your forum. Its an issue with add-on. It uses different code for threads list instead of using thread_list template, so all code required for compact threads isn't there.

and this is answer from @Arty on his forum support
It uses template modifications of the thread list template. It does NOT use it's own template.

Does the thread list display properly in the standard XF style?

If yes, you may have a style that changes things so much that it requires custom style coding to be totally compatible with that 3 column display you are using. And that is not something I do or support.

Last edited:
yes in default style works fine
OK, then I'll tell you the exact same things I told you on my site.

The reason for the different heights in that 3 column display is some movies don't have the Runtime (or Tag Line) available to be displayed in the thread list. You can fix the problem in one of two ways...

1) Make the actual box the thread info is displayed in a fixed height.
2) Change the height of the movie poster in the 3 column thread list to account for the difference in height. Doing that will make all of the boxes the same height.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by this addon and would like to buy it. First I want to double check that it doesn't infringe any T&C or have any copyright issues with The Movie Database

Can anyone reassure me that there are no such problems? Thanks

I'm intrigued by this addon and would like to buy it. First I want to double check that it doesn't infringe any T&C or have any copyright issues with The Movie Database

Can anyone reassure me that there are no such problems? Thanks
The add-on uses The Movie Database's API that is made to interface to The Movie Database (note the API link at the top of the page). It is intended to share all of the data at TMDb and there is no copyright infringement.

Top Bottom