TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Snog updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb Thread Starter Update 2.1.12

An update to the TMDb Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Add - Default forum sort order can be set to movie rating (movie forums only)
  • Add - Manual check for new posters (admins and moderators only)
View attachment 142246

View attachment 142245

View attachment 142243

View attachment 142244

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Snog any chance in the future could you consider adding an option to allow dupes or not? I think i could use this more widely in my forum e.g. we have a section for new movie trailers and we have a review section i could use this in both them sections.

@Snog any chance in the future could you consider adding an option to allow dupes or not? I think i could use this more widely in my forum e.g. we have a section for new movie trailers and we have a review section i could use this in both them sections.
Right off the top of my head I would have to say no.

In the event a duplicate movie thread were to be started and then deleted by an admin or moderator, all of the images for the movie would be deleted and the original thread would show broken images.

Right off the top of my head I would have to say no.

In the event a duplicate movie thread were to be started and then deleted by an admin or moderator, all of the images for the movie would be deleted and the original thread would show broken images.
I see, well thats a dam shame :( I honestly think I'm not using this to its full potential.

Great addon and I thank you :)

Snog updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb Movie Thread Starter Update 2.1.13

An update to the TMDb Movie Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Add - Cron task to update cast for movies.
NOTE: This update is in preparation for upgrades to XF2. If you have any plans of upgrading your site to XenForo 2.0, this will be the minimum required version to update the movie thread starter to XF2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a must-have for my forum.
Forgive me if this has already been asked/answered.
Is there a similar add-on for TV shows?

***NM, didn't come up in search, but just checked all of Snogs add-ons and see it now. ;)

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x Update 2.1.14
Fixed: A possible SQL injection in the unlikely event theMovieDB doesn't clean data before entering it in their database. Thanks to @TickTackk for the report.

Top Bottom