TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

This new update kicks ass. This is a must have addon for any discussion forum now. Especially an entertainment forum with the new multiple forum and category choices. Get it!

upload_2013-10-15_17-16-58.webp

Cool addon.
Love the styled up forum listing. I hope other Addon authors take note !
Is it possible to not display Title, Runtime and Director ?
Wait .. don't answer
01settings-jpg.53646

I see it is.

Cool :)

Yeah I understand. It's a good feature. I was just referring to his screenie of it on my site. Hadn't thought about it till I saw it all framed up really small like that. :D

Snog updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb Thread Starter Update 2.0.1

An update to the TMDb Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please check your PayPal email for the download link.

This release fixes the following problems found in 2.0.0
  • Fix new movie threads being posted to first genre forum in alphabetical order instead of intended genre forum.
  • Change rating dropdown title color to @primaryMedium color.
  • Add movie crosslinks when manually updating existing threads.
  • Better defined movie microdata in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a bit off topic, but for those that have asked for a TV thread starter, it's in ALPHA testing on my site now..

http://snogssite.com/forum/forums/tv-shows.22/

It is far from complete due to the new TV API at TMDb missing some important functions. It won't be released until those functions are available. But it is complete enough for testing purposes at this time.
If you'd like someone to test it . . . *flutters eyelashes* :D... Shame it can't be combined in some way with Bob's Showcase mod.

Snog updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb Thread Starter Update 2.0.2

An update to the TMDb Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please check your PayPal email for the download link.

This release fixes the following problems found in 2.0.1
  • Fix local poster images not being deleted when movie thread is deleted.
  • Fix microdata for movie title not being picked up by search engines.
  • Fix cast names that have commas are not parsed correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom