TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Snog, Thanks buddy. Been a big fan of your addons since my vBulletin years. I have used many. If you ever need anything dont hesitate to contact me.

@Snog - My members very much enjoy this modification. We have received the same recommendation 3 times now from separate members.

Is there a way or a future update that includes what each specific member actually rated?

Any of these would suffice:
  • Users rating automatically added to their post
  • Within a users profile (seperate tab showing each movie the user rated)
  • Running list at the bottom of the thread
I understand there is a rating system but some users are writing reviews without rating or users are rating without posting. Neither are bad. I would just love to see any of the above implemented. I would be more than happy to invest in a public release of this update if needed.

@Snog - My members very much enjoy this modification. We have received the same recommendation 3 times now from separate members.

Is there a way or a future update that includes what each specific member actually rated?

Any of these would suffice:
  • Users rating automatically added to their post
  • Within a users profile (seperate tab showing each movie the user rated)
  • Running list at the bottom of the thread
I understand there is a rating system but some users are writing reviews without rating or users are rating without posting. Neither are bad. I would just love to see any of the above implemented. I would be more than happy to invest in a public release of this update if needed.
I'll put this on the wish list for the add-on.

The most likely candidate is the running list at the bottom of the thread.

Ahhh, never thought to look there... always pay attention to the top parts... rarely look down in that area.. good stuff.

tmdb_install.php to install this update
I don't appear to have this file. In fact, although i purchased (and downloaded) this on 29th July, the version it says I'm running is 1.0.1. I do have a tvthreads_install.php, but running that doesn't upgrade - still shows as running 1.0.1 :)

I don't appear to have this file. In fact, although i purchased (and downloaded) this on 29th July, the version it says I'm running is 1.0.1. I do have a tvthreads_install.php, but running that doesn't upgrade - still shows as running 1.0.1 :)
You purchased TV Threads on July 29th, not Movie Threads.

I'll send a new link for TMDb Movie Threads and your order number via PC on my site.

You purchased TV Threads on July 29th, not Movie Threads.

I'll send a new link for TMDb Movie Threads and your order number via PC on my site.
hahaha sorry, Snog.. my bad.. misread :D That's what I get for doing too many things at once LOL

Top Bottom