Resource icon

[tl] Thread Custom Fields Links [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($15.00)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

[tl] Thread Custom Fields Links - Make a connection between threads.

Description: Make a connection between threads.

Options:
  • Thread field IDs: Custom fields IDs which contain thread links for parsing
Permissions:
  • N/A
How it's work?

Example a threadA you have put links to threadB, threadC and threadD. Then in the threadB, threadC, and threadC will display a link to threadA.

Read more about this resource...

I'm not quite sure if I understood it correctly:

If I enter the ID of another thread into one thread both contain links to each other. Are they formated/displayed in the same way?

If I enter the ID of another thread into one thread both contain links to each other. Are they formated/displayed in the same way?
Yes. But it's support thread links not thread ID.

the linked url will be the full url like: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/tl-thread-custom-fields-links-paid.169043/
the url it links toward will look like : [tl] Thread Custom Fields Links [Paid] 1.0.3
So they don't look the same unless I do it wrong.
https://nobita.me/resources/thread-custom-fields-links.77/

Last edited:
Maybe i dont understand it. To see something equal you can visit the thread tabs of XFA. They look good so far, but they made a too complicated concept for buisy mods. If you or someone else wants to code a better version, let me now. I have changed the XFA-addon for my needs to go on with less clicks and optimized work-flow and i have best experiences how to work with such a tool. Programers forget very often, that mods have no time for snag screens, additional clicks or doing the same /&§()/"&% things one million times, because a programer has now idea about what it means to use a function daily again and again and again. This no request! I will not pay for such an add-on (i have mine now), but maybe a programer should pay me for the perfect concept. :D

Top Bottom