Resource icon

[tl] Thread Auto Reply [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I run a RP forum. I've noticed a few bugs, one is related to functioning of the add-on.

On forums view in Admin area:

1633657330549.png

At least one auto-reply keyword will bug, when keywords are in the same node, and take the content from another auto-reply keyword option:

1633657703929.png

I have a keyword called Delegate, and a keyword called Mandate. It takes the content from Mandate and puts it in Delegate.

Here are the list of auto-reply options I have added so far:

1633657811831.png

I run a RP forum. I've noticed a few bugs, one is related to functioning of the add-on.

On forums view in Admin area:

View attachment 258216

At least one auto-reply keyword will bug, when keywords are in the same node, and take the content from another auto-reply keyword option:

View attachment 258218

I have a keyword called Delegate, and a keyword called Mandate. It takes the content from Mandate and puts it in Delegate.

Here are the list of auto-reply options I have added so far:

View attachment 258219
You mean:
  • Item A:
    • Delegate
    • Mandate
  • Item B:
    • Delegate
So when running with keyword Mandate it's take action from Item B. Do I understand correctly?

You mean:
  • Item A:
    • Delegate
    • Mandate
  • Item B:
    • Delegate
So when running with keyword Mandate it's take action from Item B. Do I understand correctly?
How it should work is:
  • Item A:
    • Delegate
    • Content: Link to the Delegate's office
  • Item B:
    • Mandate
    • Content: Here is the Twelfth mandate....
What happens instead is:
  • Item A:
    • Delegate
  • Item B:
    • Mandate
This is odd thing is that it only reacts this way to one auto-reply option, and the rest all work fine.

Update: I got down to a ninth option, and it started doing the same issue

1633663440342.png

1633663583400.png

Instead of sharing a rickroll video it gave the last option content, which was the pride emotion.

You can see what it is doing here: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/3550/

Last edited:
So, if someone posts in Forum A for the first time ever, they see the auto reply. If they decide to post another thread in Forum A, there is no more auto-reply. This means only first time posters see it which is great for rules, etc.
Has this been implemented yet?

Top Bottom