XF 1.5 Title Ladder not updating I guess

KhanTastic

Hi friends,

On my newly installed forum, I just renamed the Title Ladder for my users, Instead of New Member I renamed it to New Commer and Well-known Member changed to Expert User.
For now I setup posts limit 10, if a user is under 10 posts his title should show New Commer and if users makes more than 10 posts then his title should change to Expert user.
Then I made test new account on my site and it was showing fine the title was New Commer and then I made more than 10 test posts in forum but still it shows the title New Commer, it should change to Expert user right? Because I set the limit there after 10 posts title should be Expert User.

Any idea why is that? Do I need to do something else also ? I mean setting any permission or creating another User Groups or what?

Promotions are applied periodically based on a routine cron task.

It won't be updated immediately on reaching the threshold.
Oh so there is cron job running behind this forum? But I did not setup any cron job for my forum since I installed. Because there was no instructions to setup cron job.
Do we need to setup manually cron job for forum or it's already automatically set when we install the forum?

Top Bottom