Titan Gamer [Deleted]

@Sage Knight can you post the fix here for the quote button? I have downloaded and made several changes to the update you released on Saturday and would prefer to just make the fix change instead of re-doing all my changes if possible.

Thanks!

@Sage Knight can you post the fix here for the quote button? I have downloaded and made several changes to the update you released on Saturday and would prefer to just make the fix change instead of re-doing all my changes if possible.

Thanks!

Yeah, really sorry for that mix up.

Here's the code, paste this in your extra.css template:
Code:
.message .publicControls a.MultiQuoteControl {
padding: 3px 10px;
border-radius: 3px;
}

@Sage Knight I'm trying to edit the .css template so that it will hide a banner on smaller screens.

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) {
    .banner468 {display:none;}

}

But that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this effect?

@Sage Knight I'm trying to edit the .css template so that it will hide a banner on smaller screens.

Code:
    .banner468 {display:none;}

}

But that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this effect?

Replace the ".banner468" with ".userBanner"

That did not work, though I didn't believe it would as .userBanner isn't the class this particular DIV is using, it's .banner468. Nonetheless this didn't work in both cases. :(

This should work.

Code:
    html .userBanner {display:none !important;}
}

What is the banner size? and how to add a banner to the theme? Thanks

I have replied to your Conversation.

Any new updates in the works for this sage?

I will be releasing a minor update by tomorrow. After which, I do have some things in mind but I would like to hear what you and the other users would like to see/want, so feel free to suggest any new features/improvements.

This is a pretty good theme. I haven't used it intensively yet, but so far things have been going smoothly.

The exception is that the default "Play" font looks pretty terrible on Google Chrome, while looking great on Firefox. This is an issue originating from Chrome, not TitanGamer, though.

Does anyone have a good replacement font suggestion for the Play font? Sans-serif looks okay, but very generic.

This is a pretty good theme. I haven't used it intensively yet, but so far things have been going smoothly.

The exception is that the default "Play" font looks pretty terrible on Google Chrome, while looking great on Firefox. This is an issue originating from Chrome, not TitanGamer, though.

Does anyone have a good replacement font suggestion for the Play font? Sans-serif looks okay, but very generic.
That's Google Chrome's fault, that will be fixed in version 37.
http://blog.chromium.org/2014/07/chrome-37-beta-directwrite-on-windows.html

As a workaround.
http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/chrome-font-rendering-windows/

Hi there, Sage.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have an alternating background header image that cycles on page reload/refresh?

For example, you first load up the forum and it loads image1.png, then you open another section and it picks another random image in the same folder.

Top Bottom