Titan Gamer [Deleted]

I am thinking about purchasing this today. Is it possible to make the threads stack like this:

czZzAjg.jpg

Hey everyone, the theme will be updated was just a bit busy IRL and of course with my own forums.

I will updating things really soon, I have planned out quite a few changes and request everyone to please bear with me for a few more days.

I am thinking about purchasing this today. Is it possible to make the threads stack like this:

czZzAjg.jpg

It is possible via CSS and there are several tutorials/addons for this.

do you work with people to create custom board styles?

I'm really busy these days and my schedule will only get tighter in the days to come so unfortunately I'll have to pass for the time being.

Try posting a request in the appropriate section or contact other style devs.

Last edited:
Hello guys, there is a way for edit this
ae6dd53b5573011a7c7cf252980f72cb.png

in something like this
d15078a61c7bf1236e711cfb60ff3251.png

because the icons are overlapped..

Paste this in the Extra.css template
Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {

.message .messageMeta .control {padding: 0; background: none;}
    .message .messageMeta .control:hover {background: none; color: @mutedTextColor;}

.messageList .item.muted, .messageList .InlineModCheck.item {margin-top: 0;}

.messageList a.OverlayTrigger.item.control:before,
    .messageList a.item.control:before {display: none;}

}

I'll patch this in the next release, thanks for letting me know.

Nothing changed:(

It's based on screen resolution (CSS Media Queries) as your screen get's smaller it begins taking affect.

Normally this should not happen on your desktop/laptop as the width is the classic 960px. What's your screen resolution?

Also if it's not working at all, send me your forum details via conversation, I would just need ACP Style access to verify. Thanks.

Damn i havent thought about it, probably it's because I've decreased the width of the forum, I'll test it but I'm pretty sure that it's for that

Top Bottom