Tipping Point

I've never really heard that... I HAVE heard no PUBLISHED roadmap.

It's not something you hear from the XenForo community - it's the members of communities that don't seem to have roadmaps themselves that want to lump XenForo in with their chosen brand. I've heard it more than once. More than twice even.

Sorry to upset, but I dont consider anything shown in 1.4 to be groundbreaking or a major feature that can justify as leaving the other forum softwares in its wake. We have been waiting for an navigation menu for over 4 years now. Cannot claim a software to be all grown up when such a fundamental feature doesnt exist in its core.

Moderator: Stupid, childish, insulting term removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to upset, but I dont consider anything shown in 1.4 to be groundbreaking or a major feature that can justify as leaving the other forum softwares in its wake. We have been waiting for an navigation menu for over 4 years now. Cannot claim a software to be all grown up when such a fundamental feature doesn't exist in its core.
ehh its cool Rome wasn't built in a day either.. Probably took at least a cpl centuries for fundamentals like plumbing.

Sorry to upset, but I dont consider anything shown in 1.4 to be groundbreaking or a major feature that can justify as leaving the other forum softwares in its wake. We have been waiting for an navigation menu for over 4 years now. Cannot claim a software to be all grown up when such a fundamental feature doesnt exist in its core.

Yeah, I didn't say anything about "groundbreaking" or "leaving other forum software in its wake" - I said it's reached a tipping point - the point at which a series of small changes becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom