TinyMCE Fix (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

TinyMCE Fix (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 0.7.1

No permission to download
I think you're fixing some of the most annoying things I've found with XF (apart from these little bugs, XF shines)

Well done ;)

I'll definitely download and rate it once this one is fixed
But now it's midnight for me and I'm going to bed soon. I will see this tomorrow... but I've just received my new ipod touch which now make me able to return to my Chinese flashcards ^^

I think you're fixing some of the most annoying things I've found with XF (apart from these little bugs, XF shines)

Well done ;)

I'll definitely download and rate it once this one is fixed
(I can't sleep...)

Some bad news & good news:
This one is a real TinyMCE bug => I can't fix it
The new version of TinyMCE fixes this bug (XenForo is using a version of TinyMCE which was released the 2011-04-07) => but I didn't find how to integrate the new version of TinyMCE with the overlay of XenForo (when the editor is displayed inside an ajax popup window)

(I can't sleep...)

Some bad news & good news:
This one is a real TinyMCE bug => I can't fix it
The new version of TinyMCE fixes this bug (XenForo is using a version of TinyMCE which was released the 2011-04-07) => but I didn't find how to integrate the new version of TinyMCE with the overlay of XenForo (when the editor is displayed inside an ajax popup window)
I believe digitalpoint has successfully upgraded to the latest version of TinyMCE inside XF so you should ask him.

Got this error once installed. I went to edit a post, it came up fine, but when I tried to use the BBCode Editor instead of the Rich Text Editor... I got this,

Code:
An exception occurred: preg_replace_callback() [<a href='function.preg-replace-callback'>function.preg-replace-callback</a>]: Requires argument 2, 'Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode::TagCloudsRegexCallback', to be a valid callback in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php on line 35

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 35
Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->FixTagPollution() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 17
Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/index.php at line 13

Got this error once installed. I went to edit a post, it came up fine, but when I tried to use the BBCode Editor instead of the Rich Text Editor... I got this,

Code:
An exception occurred: preg_replace_callback() [<a href='function.preg-replace-callback'>function.preg-replace-callback</a>]: Requires argument 2, 'Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode::TagCloudsRegexCallback', to be a valid callback in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php on line 35

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 35
Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->FixTagPollution() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 17
Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/index.php at line 13
May be it's because my function is not static. Could you try please to edit the following file: /library/Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php
Then search:
Code:
              $string = preg_replace_callback($RegexPattern, 'Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode::TagCloudsRegexCallback', $string);
And replace with:
Code:
              $string = preg_replace_callback($RegexPattern, array($this, 'TagCloudsRegexCallback'), $string);

I installed the addon Cedric. While it doesn't add new tags it does act the same way I'm afraid and it strips also img tags, messes CODE BB Code content.

Attachments

My regex is too greedy. I need to target the bbcodes which creates the "pollution effect"... I guess it's center, left, right, b, i, u, s

Tried to edit this thread http://www.8thos.com/threads/how-to-create-and-post-private-videos.18450/

While in the edit box I hit the tabs a/A box right. and got this error

The following error occurred:

An exception occurred: preg_replace_callback() [<a href='function.preg-replace-callback'>function.preg-replace-callback</a>]: Requires argument 2, 'Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode::TagCloudsRegexCallback', to be a valid callback in /home/user/public_html/library/Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php on line 35
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 35
  2. Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->FixTagPollution() in Sedo/FixTiny/ViewPublic/Editor/ToBbCode.php at line 17
  3. Sedo_FixTiny_ViewPublic_Editor_ToBbCode->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  6. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

TinyMCE 3.5.7 on Mobile devices

File to edit:
{forums}/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php

Search:
Code:
            $showWysiwyg = !XenForo_Visitor::isBrowsingWith('mobile');

Replace with:(Code on pastbin)
PHP:
            //$showWysiwyg = !XenForo_Visitor::isBrowsingWith('mobile');

/*Hack starts here - To remove it, just delete all code between and uncomment above line*/
            $options = XenForo_Application::get('options');
            $visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();

$tinyfix_rte_mobile_option = ($options->tinymce_fix_mobile_opt_reverse) ? !$visitor->tinyfix_rte_mobile : $visitor->tinyfix_rte_mobile;

if($options->tinymce_fix_mobile == 'no')
            {
                $showWysiwyg = !XenForo_Visitor::isBrowsingWith('mobile');
            }
            elseif($options->tinymce_fix_mobile == 'yes' && $tinyfix_rte_mobile_option)
            {
                $showWysiwyg = true;
            }
            else
            {
                //External addon
                $visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();
                if(!$visitor->getBrowser['isMobile'] || $visitor->getBrowser['isTablet'])
                {
                    $showWysiwyg = true;
                }
                else
                {
                    $showWysiwyg = false;
                }
            }
            /*Hack finishes here*/

Top Bottom