[Tinhte] Node Converter (Forum <-> Category)

[Tinhte] Node Converter (Forum <-> Category) 1.0.0 20141018

No permission to download

agison

Dinh Thanh submitted a new resource:

[Tinhte] Node Converter (Forum <-> Category) - Convert forum node to category node or category note to forum node

This addon allow you convert from Forum to category node or from Category to forum node.

After installing, go to edit a node. You will see "Convert to Category" or "Convert to Forum" button depend on it's Forum or Category.

Other features:
  • Check to see if category is empty before show Convert button to preview missing threads.
  • Call rebuild forum/category permission after converting.
  • Save old node type...

Read more about this resource...

@Dinh Thanh, This has been a useful add-on for me. However, is it still working with 1.4.5? A while, ago, I converted a forum to a category but now when i try to revert, there is no option showing to convert back to forum... disabling the add-on is also not helpful, if i UN-install this add-on, would it revert the conversion?

Please look into it, thanks.

Last edited:
@Dinh Thanh, This has been a useful add-on for me. However, is it still working with 1.4.5? A while, ago, I converted a forum to a category but now when i try to revert, there is no option showing to convert back to forum... disabling the add-on is also not helpful, if i UN-install this add-on, would it revert the conversion?

Please look into it, thanks.

After you convert to category, did xenforo rebuild permission? (it does automatically)

Top Bottom