1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

time to refresh xf frontpage?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by maidos, Nov 29, 2010.

1. maidos

maidos Active Member

well for someone who doesnt know xf and the developers, the front page doenst look quite convincing. Maybe it would be better if kier or mike can have someone update the front page with more detailed information with the forums functionality? Feel like the frontpage was made in hurry. Know that the devs got impending lawsuit but maybe just ask for volunter to add the detailed info and have kier copy paste the stuff?
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I suppose that with the stable release of XenForo things will get better.

Also, I don't think it has to be all shiny to be good. Look at what google did. They barely did anything to their style xD
    Peggy likes this.
  3. maidos

maidos Active Member

not referring that the design should be shiny. my original poast was pointing out to have more information about the xenforo board and their features. like anti spam etc
  4. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

The product is currently only beta... not gold... so product features are not yet confirmed. No doubt once the product is Gold and supported, they will update product information.
  5. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

The page looks good on smartphones.
    Peggy likes this.
  6. Floris

Floris Guest

I am sure once there's more to post it grows to a shape they're more happy with.

It's not 1.0 stable yet, so there's enough time to work on the back-end first, before tweaking the front-end side of things.
    Peggy likes this.