time to refresh xf frontpage?

maidos

well for someone who doesnt know xf and the developers, the front page doenst look quite convincing. Maybe it would be better if kier or mike can have someone update the front page with more detailed information with the forums functionality? Feel like the frontpage was made in hurry. Know that the devs got impending lawsuit but maybe just ask for volunter to add the detailed info and have kier copy paste the stuff?

well for someone who doesnt know xf and the developers, the front page doenst look quite convincing. Maybe it would be better if kier or mike can have someone update the front page with more detailed information with the forums functionality? Feel like the frontpage was made in hurry. Know that the devs got impending lawsuit but maybe just ask for volunter to add the detailed info and have kier copy paste the stuff?

I suppose that with the stable release of XenForo things will get better.

Also, I don't think it has to be all shiny to be good. Look at what google did. They barely did anything to their style xD

I am sure once there's more to post it grows to a shape they're more happy with.

It's not 1.0 stable yet, so there's enough time to work on the back-end first, before tweaking the front-end side of things.

Top Bottom