Time before can post a link

dvduval

So I already had a limit of 20 posts before a link can be posted, so of course someone last night posted 27 times and then added links to their pharmacy site. I upped the limit to 60. Would be nice if I could also limit new users like this:
1. 50 posts minimum AND
2. Member for 6 months
Any ideas?

User group promotions!!! Under content and achievements use the "User has been registered for at least X days: " option

User group promotions!!! Under content and achievements use the "User has been registered for at least X days: " option
So right now we basically have Registered Users. I see the section you are talking about, but I don't grasp how to connect this together such that new low post users can't post links, but after criteria is met, they can.

You need to setup a new usergroup such as established member, give that user group the permission to post links. Setup a usergroup promotion so that after 50 posts and being registered for 6 months, registered members are promoted to the new usergroup. Just remember to remove the permission to post links for the registered user group.

You need to setup a new usergroup such as established member, give that user group the permission to post links. Setup a usergroup promotion so that after 50 posts and being registered for 6 months, registered members are promoted to the new usergroup. Just remember to remove the permission to post links for the registered user group.
I'm not seeing how to connect this suggestion with the ability to post links either. Are we talking about posting links in the body of a post or in the signature? I'd like to know how to block posting links in the body of a post. Thanks.

I'm not seeing how to connect this suggestion with the ability to post links either. Are we talking about posting links in the body of a post or in the signature? I'd like to know how to block posting links in the body of a post. Thanks.
Only available for signature links. If you want links in posts then it would require custom development, or there might be a addon available that does this.

This is what you want:

Top Bottom