Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

TPerry

And the countdown continues. Three more days and I start heading eastward to a get together with a bunch of other Darksiders. Got my rain gear ready and going to make a few mods to the windshield to divert the water from flowing over the top to around to the sides using some vacuum hose. Really looking forward to it as it's the first vacation I've had in a few years.

No rain at all this way... maybe one shower in the last 3 weeks.
Summersville forecast changes about every couple of hours. Goes from clear, to partly cloudy, to thunderstorms back to partly cloudy.
This is what it is as of now (a few hours ago most of the days were partly cloudy. :mad:
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 10.03.37 PM.webp

Summersville forecast changes about every couple of hours. Goes from clear, to partly cloudy, to thunderstorms back to partly cloudy.
This is what it is as of now (a few hours ago most of the days were partly cloudy. :mad:
View attachment 107452

I'm one hour from Summersville. Never really pay attention to what their weather is, but we have a few people who come to our store from up there, and we have one building a cabin there at this time as well.... they haven't really mentioned storms or expected storms. I never pay attention to weather forecasts. It's easier to get up and look over the mountain... then you can easily tell what is going to happen.

Momma got me a Spot Gen3 to play with. Travel track should be available here once I pull out 05/02/15 around 10:30PM (Central Time)

Last edited:
Well, instead of 10:30, I think I'm pulling out in about an hour. If nobody hears from me for more than 7 days on here it means either I'm in a hospital or a morgue.
Ya'll have fun.

Top Bottom