[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

After installing this mod I get "test" text displayed at the top of every thread page. :\ Any idea's ?

Test.webp

Apologies for this bug, and sorry for the late fix.

For future reference, it should be noted that fourth-point (i.e. x.x.xX) releases are changes to the files only and there is no change to the installation file. This means that you can easily revert back to the previous version by just replacing the files and there is no need to uninstall or reinstall.

Thread thumbnails are offered as an alternative Facebook open graph image (when open graph images are enabled).

Jon, I updated the addon to the latest version but still getting the default open graph image and avatar as an alternative image when pasting the url into the field. Is there another setting to be made that I'm missing?

Thank you.

Jon, I updated the addon to the latest version but still getting the default open graph image and avatar as an alternative image when pasting the url into the field. Is there another setting to be made that I'm missing?

Thank you.
Could be a delay in Facebook updating the cache for a particular page, or maybe a permissions error?

Do you have a link that I can look at?

Could be a delay in Facebook updating the cache for a particular page, or maybe a permissions error?

Do you have a link that I can look at?

Sorry to have alarmed you Jon, it's like you said. It appears that I've used a link that has already been posted. A new link worked as it should. Thank you.

Support for articles thumbnails in libraries (Library by Waindigo add-on) and thumbnails from the most recent thread in forum view coming very soon...

After i installed the latest version this worked correctly, but when we changed the "Where should thumbnails be specified?" to a different order all images disappeared.
No matter what changes we do there the thumbnail not refresh and all stays blank. Even those which has url in it.

Any idea?

After i installed the latest version this worked correctly, but when we changed the "Where should thumbnails be specified?" to a different order all images disappeared.
No matter what changes we do there the thumbnail not refresh and all stays blank. Even those which has url in it.

Any idea?
Sorry about this. I am now away for the weekend, but I will look at this on Monday.

Sorry about this. I am now away for the weekend, but I will look at this on Monday.

Thank you for looking into this.
I also seen one more thing. If i select the URL for the thumb at the next page reload the image will disappear. The URL stays in the url field if i check but the thumb not visible. I've seen this a couple times.

Hmm looks like this is working now. I did not set up the permission to ON for the groups. Also changed the NO THUMBNAILS which was on the 4th place for me to Avatar. And now this working correctly. However if i change 4th back to blank, all images disappear.

So maybe the No Avatar 4th thing was the problem earlier.

Hmm looks like this is working now. I did not set up the permission to ON for the groups. Also changed the NO THUMBNAILS which was on the 4th place for me to Avatar. And now this working correctly. However if i change 4th back to blank, all images disappear.

So maybe the No Avatar 4th thing was the problem earlier.
Thanks. Will look into this today.

Why did you change it so we have to register on another forum to download the addons?
The main reason is that this allows us to keep track of who is downloading our add-ons.

Our primary aim is to ensure that we can continue to provide our add-ons for free to the XenForo community, continue to build new add-ons and add new features to existing add-ons. One way of doing this is to ensure that any commercial users of our add-ons are paying their fair share of the development costs, and this can be controlled more easily through our own site.

I hope that this hasn't put you off using any of our add-ons.

Top Bottom