XF 1.1 Thumbnail and full image buttons missing

Deputy Dog

Hi folks,

Hope you will all forgive my newbie questions as I'm sure I will be posting quite a few of them until I get up to speed with xenForo.

Here's my issue. I just migrated a recently purchased website from one server to another. Apparently one or two fairly minor items broke in the transition. Here is a screen shot of "Upload Attached Files" dialog box on my old server:

image001.webp

and here is how the same page looks on my new server after the migration:

image002.webp
As you can see, the "Thumbnail & Full Image buttons and the small preview of the file are missing in action . Any help or instruction to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Remember, xenForo is new to me so please explain any suggestions in layman's terms!

Thanks!

Are you comfortable poking around in there? I can give you instructions but you if it goes bad, your server will crash and you will go offline, data loss is also a possibility. Back up your site using CPanel client and download to a local drive before you begin. Let me know when you have done this.

Are you comfortable poking around in there? I can give you instructions but you if it goes bad, your server will crash and you will go offline, data loss is also a possibility. Back up your site using CPanel client and download to a local drive before you begin. Let me know when you have done this.

I have the last backup, that i used to the migration.

Log into CPanel WHM. Scroll down the left hand side option bar and find the Software Module. Click to open Easy Apache (Apachee Update).

2012-05-17_140113.webp

Next page will load the update selections. Select as shown below:

2012-05-17_144614.webp

Next click on the Start customizing based on profile tab:

2012-05-17_141233.webp

The graphic above does not show it, but there should be a green dot in the PHP Image Manipulation selection.

After you have selected the above option, you will need to select "Next" at the bottom of the next 3 pages to get to this page. Select as indicated. Do not make any other changes unless you are familiar with the functions:

2012-05-17_141631.webp

Scroll down the the page until you see the following. Be sure that the MySQL "Improved" extension is checked or your forum will not load once the rebuild is complete:

2012-05-17_142543.webp

Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save and build:

2012-05-17_142953.webp

Once you click save and build, you will get a warning that advises you not to interrupt the build. If you do interrupt it, your server will not be accessible and your host will have to reload CPanel. All data will be lost. Do not interrupt the build! It will finish reconfiguring in about 5 minutes and you will get an onscreen message that Apache has been reconfigured.

If your issue was due to PHP Image Manipulation not being selected, you will now see your images on your forum.

Good luck!!

Top Bottom