Fixed  Three-line statuses push information down on member card

Erik

Not a major thing at all, just one for the record. Example:
membercard.webp

Notice how the trophy points line has very little padding between it and the bottom of the member card. :)

Strike is already there. Use [s ] [/s ]

Since theres a 140 char limit on status', thats the furthest down it would go so maybe the member card should be made a tiny bit bigger or after x chars, dots are added to imply theres more to the status but you have to visit the profile to read the rest (I presume the char limit is changable so this would need to happen anyway).

Strike is already there. Use [s ] [/s ]

Since theres a 140 char limit on status', thats the furthest down it would go so maybe the member card should be made a tiny bit bigger or after x chars, dots are added to imply theres more to the status but you have to visit the profile to read the rest (I presume the char limit is changable so this would need to happen anyway).
Needs to be in the bbcode list. :) I'm also guessing that the character limit can be changed, so yeah, this is something that will need to be dealt with somehow. :)

The limit is fixed, though if we did change it, it'd probably still be trimmed on the card.

I've adjusted this a bit.

Top Bottom