Three Letter Word Search?

DRE

In search options I chose 3 for minium word length and it still doesn't work.

There is a poster who makes a ridiculous amount of sex threads and I wanted to find them all so I could make a thread about it but it won't list them in search.

3letter.webp3letter1.webp3letter2.webp

check your mysql conf

The minimum and maximum lengths of words to be indexed are defined by the ft_min_word_len andft_max_word_len system variables. (See Section 5.1.3, “Server System Variables”.) The default minimum value is four characters; the default maximum is version dependent. If you change either value, you must rebuild yourFULLTEXT indexes. For example, if you want three-character words to be searchable, you can set theft_min_word_len variable by putting the following lines in an option file:
[mysqld]
ft_min_word_len=3

check your mysql conf

The minimum and maximum lengths of words to be indexed are defined by the ft_min_word_len andft_max_word_len system variables. (See Section 5.1.3, “Server System Variables”.) The default minimum value is four characters; the default maximum is version dependent. If you change either value, you must rebuild yourFULLTEXT indexes. For example, if you want three-character words to be searchable, you can set theft_min_word_len variable by putting the following lines in an option file:
[mysqld]
ft_min_word_len=3
How?

Top Bottom