Threads Most Liked Posts [Paid] [Deleted]

JoeGandy

JoeGandy submitted a new resource:

Threads Most Liked Posts - This addon allows you to view the most liked posts in a quick drop down on each thread.

Threads Most Liked Posts

*only tested on xenforo 1.2, may work on previous version

This is a plugin design to make it easier to find the most important posts inside of a thread. It displays a simple dropdown in the top right of a thread in which you can see the most liked posts.

Features

• Find most liked posts
  • Displays there name
  • Links to the comment
Planned Features
  • Better styling
  • Further bug fixes (PM me if any discovered or...

Read more about this resource...

I believe xenforo puts the post you've linked to in the middle of the screen, rather than at the top? Correct me if i'm wrong on this tho. Maybe i can add a feature to highlight a comment when you link to it?

Great idea but..
It should get liked items from custom page (popup loader) when click X Likes area.
When mouseover on any item, there is a tooltip should be display (message preview text).
Should add an option 'most popular', 'more', 'this page' etc. Probably you will remember vBSEO Likes.

That wouldn't be correct, no.

If you follow the link above, then check the link as indicated by the #9 in the corner of the post you will see that it has jumped to post-10 correctly, but there's no like there.

There's a few posts that are incorrect... but not all of them which is odd.

Great idea but..
It should get liked items from custom page (popup loader) when click X Likes area.
When mouseover on any item, there is a tooltip should be display (message preview text).
Should add an option 'most popular', 'more', 'this page' etc. Probably you will remember vBSEO Likes.

Definitely, I hope to get around to all these futures, just started it today and will continue to build on this.

That wouldn't be correct, no.

If you follow the link above, then check the link as indicated by the #9 in the corner of the post you will see that it has jumped to post-10 correctly, but there's no like there.

There's a few posts that are incorrect... but not all of them which is odd.

Yep you are completely right on this, I'll look into this right away. That's what i get for using really generic test data...

I've sorted it now (as you can see), I don't feel as if it's fully fixed to be quite honest, but I'll have to take a look tomorrow

This is SO CLOSE to what I'm going to have developed (unless you add this then I'll buy lol). I think it would be most beneficial to our members and guests if there was a list of x posts (defined in the options) right under the first post, showing the first x characters of the post, showing the likes it received and a link to it (either the whole text as a hyperlink or "read more" link).

In the same token, maybe a post is getting likes because a bunch of the users friends hop and like the crap out of it to make it show up in the second post. There should be an "x" to remove it from the results.

Again, if you don't add this, then I'll be having my dev create this. Though, he has quite the to-do list from me lol

This is SO CLOSE to what I'm going to have developed (unless you add this then I'll buy lol). I think it would be most beneficial to our members and guests if there was a list of x posts (defined in the options) right under the first post, showing the first x characters of the post, showing the likes it received and a link to it (either the whole text as a hyperlink or "read more" link).

In the same token, maybe a post is getting likes because a bunch of the users friends hop and like the crap out of it to make it show up in the second post. There should be an "x" to remove it from the results.

Again, if you don't add this, then I'll be having my dev create this. Though, he has quite the to-do list from me lol

So you're talking about a simple little X in the corner of each dropdown? I can do that no problem

Looks cool :) you do have a z-index issue on narrow mobile view, the drop down is showing behind the user block

Wow, this is brilliant and VERY close to what I wanted and mentioned here. I don't usually jump onto addons (especially paid) without a good number of reviews and downloads to make sure it's stable and scalable, but I'm tempted to here.

Keep up the good work!

How, to buy?
Hey, just click the link and then follow the 'buy this plugin' button I do it like this because you'll be sent automatic emails and stuff when I update the plugin

Wow, this is brilliant and VERY close to what I wanted and mentioned here. I don't usually jump onto addons (especially paid) without a good number of reviews and downloads to make sure it's stable and scalable, but I'm tempted to here.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the posotive feedback, I completely agree about waiting, problem is to find these issue someone has to risk it first ;)

Hi, when i activate youre add-on , than we can no more show the peaple how watch a Threat, can you help , Please ?
Sry , for my Bad english.

bf3_wallpaper_-1920x1080_by_Martz90.webp Screenshot_35.webp

Top Bottom