Thread Titles Manager

Thread Titles Manager 1.0.1 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
it seems that if i enable redirection i can no longer access or enter the thread. i don't see any options to undo redirects if, for example, they were done by mistake
and maybe it would be nice to have the option to turn off the redirect option

it seems that if i enable redirection i can no longer access or enter the thread. i don't see any options to undo redirects if, for example, they were done by mistake
and maybe it would be nice to have the option to turn off the redirect option
Do you mean that the redirect to the new thread doesn't work? Or that you can't access the thread that you redirected?

Redirects can't really be undone, just like merging 2 threads can't be undone, as the system doesn't store any information about the previous state. (This would be a pain to maintain I imagine)

Hmm I guess the options to not show "redirect thread" could be added... :)

Can this be used to increase title lengths to 300 characters?
Not sure if there is any benefit to that, as search engines anyway don't show more than ~160 chars?

since it can find duplicate why not its remove duplicates and keep 1
It is hard to know which one to delete and which one to keep.
Usually, one thread might have better discussions, but sometimes you might want to merge the threads into one.

but problem is i found 4521 duplicated post many scammers made many ids and post same content there should be bulk action option to decrease workload from admin or mods

but problem is i found 4521 duplicated post many scammers made many ids and post same content there should be bulk action option to decrease workload from admin or mods
Hmm I think that might be fixable with the batch update threads? If all of them have same title, you can search and delete those with batch update?
Screenshot_2023-07-13-12-21-02-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp

bulk action will be use full i found max 50 duplicate posts i have to delete one by one they have same content just diffrent usernames these are mostly marketing posts

bulk action will be use full i found max 50 duplicate posts i have to delete one by one they have same content just diffrent usernames these are mostly marketing posts
This is a bad idea for most admins because although the titles may be the same, the content is likely a bit different. It's better to rename the titles. We really need sorting options.

In my case this only case which suitable. I cross checked threads a single thread with same content posted by 16 to 20 different users . Aim to do that free publicity when they lost we mark them spam .sometime we miss but if one user post same thread again and again i can do it via spam cleanup but if same thread posted by many users i am unable to .manage it manually deleting it very time consuming

i am facing this kind of issue spammer post lot of threads these are old ones not new i dont want to keep mass delete these thread will help me a lot
these are not even related to my forum i dont know what is this ****
Screenshot_3.webp

First, I was having issues with your Thread Tagging addon, and now, this one (running XF 2.2.12):
DivisionByZeroError: Macro admin:av_ttm_macros :: thread_table() error: Division by zero
src/addons/AV/ThreadTitles/XF/Entity/Thread.php:24
3 different request states (not sure if those help, if you need stack trace, lmk):
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/admin.php?av-ttm/"
  ["referrer"] => string(50) "https://mesozoichaven.com/admin.php?av-ttm/shorts/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["av-ttm/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["referrer"] => string(43) "https://mesozoichaven.com/admin.php?av-ttm/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["referrer"] => string(35) "https://mesozoichaven.com/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Would be great to have sorting by view/replies and for duplicate, a way to merge the threads into say the thread with the most views or replies.

Great Add-on, any update on the possibility to merge from the admin panel?
Currently it is cumbersome to go into the forum to merge separate topics, especially if they exist in different nodes.

You may want to limit the function of the add-on per option to all public forums, please?
(with usergroups) or by choice in which forums the add-on should search (by select-box with node_ids)

Because in some cases the knowledge that there are two threads with the same title does not help when there is a non-public area where you have many threads with the same title as in the public areas.

There are some threads with really long titles, but these titles should stay for some special reasons.
These threads no block me list of threads with long titles.

How this can be solved?

With a list of thread-ids, the add-on should not care for? (Maybe 20, maybe 40 threads like this);
no need for a field, but maybe an option? Adding thread-id by clicking a button?

Top Bottom