XF 2.1 Thread title randomly huge in 'What's New'... anybody else run into this?

Kevin

Hoping somebody has come across this one before as it's been reported by one of our members but nobody else has seen or it can duplicate it...

When doing a What's New some thread titles seem to be randomly giant. :confused: It's happening enough that he was able to provide a few different screen shots.

The theme is just the stock theme with color changes. The only add-on that would've modified the thread listing was Tags Essentials to show the tags; I've already disabled that and he's reporting it still happens. Looking at the CSS in Chrome's dev tools there's nothing unusual about the structItem-title class... 16px and 700 weight. Different themes, refreshing the page, no difference... it seems to happen randomly. In his examples there doesn't seem to be common item between the threads; some have prefixes, some don't, some have tags, some don't, some have reactions, some don't, some threads have manually typed titles, some don't.

His device is a Sony Xperia 1 running Android 9 with the current version of Chrome. I can't get it on my phone. On desktop I've been trying every screen size possible and can't recreate it. Have tried Chrome under both Win7 & Win10.

Thoughts at least on other experiments/ways of trying to at least recreate it?

Attachments

• 1561064302167.webp
    1561064302167.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom