Thread Title in First Post

Thread Title in First Post 1.0.1

No permission to download
Currently it loses the thread title completely from page 2 onwards.

What do you reckon? Should the thread title go in the first post of each page? Or revert back to normal positioning for Page 2 onwards?

(I'm thinking the latter is most appropriate)

What do you reckon? Should the thread title go in the first post of each page? Or revert back to normal positioning for Page 2 onwards?

Think this format would only work if the 1st post is the top of every page although of course that's only my opinion.

Yeah i think thats a good idea, revert back from page 2 onwards.

Chris,

Nice Add On - However from what i can see it tends to insert the title and then "appends" the rest of the text onto the end of the text box.... hence a big gap...???!!!! I'm using xenFracture_fluid so i'm more than aware it could be an issue with that template itself rather than your addon....

title_gap.webp

Just wondered if there might be anything you could do to fix this at all???

cheers
Paul

It is simply a styling issue unfortunately.

As you can see, this is how it should look:

upload_2013-10-23_15-31-13-png.59667

I don't do anything to change the CSS or anything so I would guess that there's some CSS either in the style or some custom CSS you've used that adds a massive margin-bottom or padding-bottom on the titleBar CSS.

It looks like this is probably caused by your style or something else.

Is that a thread? Or a resource? Or some other type of content?
effective Chris,

Xenportal complement version 1.6.0, collides with your add, any ideas on how to improve or fix the crash issue with this add-on?

Greetings and thank you very much for sharing your great knowledge your people

Hey @Chris Deeming i have the same issue as @Paul , it creates a large space from thread title to the post start, i'm using the Black Responsive style. It is style related but no idea of how to fix it, also as they are 2 different styles with the same behavior i wonder what causes it.

Thanks now it's okay, i'm just trying to add one hr line after the title to have a better look but this template modifications system no idea how to add something to it as they replace the main template.

In addition to the CSS above you probably just want to add:
Code:
border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
Below the overflow line.

You may need to adjust the colour accordingly.

No one really uses <hr> anymore :-)

In addition to the CSS above you probably just want to add:
Code:
border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
Below the overflow line.

You may need to adjust the colour accordingly.

No one really uses <hr> anymore :)
Indeed that did it, thanks for the help, now only figure out how to space it at bit from the top and it's purfect. CSS replacing this old terms is confusing for me, when it comes to figure out where the code of X thing is. o_O

Heya, i just noticed with Xenporta installed, this doubles the thread title description on such article page:
smSHINi.png

I could remove the first one, but if i do the tab page title, etc, disappears, i'm wondering if i can disable your addon effect on the customized xenporta articles layout?

Top Bottom