• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[******] Thread tag 1.0

No permission to download

vinavb

vinavb submitted a new resource:

[******] Thread tag (version 1.0) - thread,tag

[FEATURES]
1. Create tags for new thread
2. Listing all threads with specified tag.
3. Search by tag (still on develop - update on next version)

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files/directories under upload to your XenForo's root
2. Import addon xml
3. Go to AdminCP -> [******] - Tagging Option, edit with your own settings

Please let's me know your feedback and suggestion.

Demo images:
View attachment 28574
Create tag for new thread

View attachment 28575
Tag list below post...
Read more about this resource...

DRE

Thanks! Liked and rated. How do I add a tag to an existing thread? It's not showing a tag box when editing the thread.

Wulfspider

A few issues and suggestions... otherwise, you're off to a good start. :)

Issues:
  • Tags do not follow "Tag Maximum Length" and "Tag Minimum Length" as set in options, longer/shorter tags than allowed.
  • Tags do not follow any of the limits for that matter... not even the max tags limit.
  • "add a tag" phrase should be customizable via XenForo's system, not in the .js file. Could apply to the height and colors set in the .js file too.
Suggestions:
  • Allow height of box and max width to be adjustable, and no scrollbar.
  • Allow locations of input boxes to be changed, such as below the description fields, top/bottom of thread, etc.
On a side note, I don't see any tag clouds anywhere nor sidebar. The only place I see anything to do with tagging is when creating a thread. Am I missing something? I haven't really looked too much into it yet though... so perhaps I'll figure it out after a bit more sleep.

Attachments

vinavb

A few issues and suggestions... otherwise, you're off to a good start. :)

Issues:
  • Tags do not follow "Tag Maximum Length" and "Tag Minimum Length" as set in options, longer/shorter tags than allowed.
  • Tags do not follow any of the limits for that matter... not even the max tags limit.
  • "add a tag" phrase should be customizable via XenForo's system, not in the .js file. Could apply to the height and colors set in the .js file too.
Suggestions:
  • Allow height of box and max width to be adjustable, and no scrollbar.
  • Allow locations of input boxes to be changed, such as below the description fields, top/bottom of thread, etc.
On a side note, I don't see any tag clouds anywhere nor sidebar. The only place I see anything to do with tagging is when creating a thread. Am I missing something? I haven't really looked too much into it yet though... so perhaps I'll figure it out after a bit more sleep.

that's weird, I just checked it and still got an error message about minimum length
thread_tag4.png

also with maximum length
thread_tag5.png

but it seem still post a new thread with more than 10 tags ... I just forgot about tag cloud, it will be update next version ...

btw, thanks for your submission :)

B

bogus

Trying to delete it gives this Error
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Unknown table '******_tag'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in ******/Tags/Install.php at line 72
  4. ******_Tags_Install->_uninstallVersion1() in ******/Tags/Install.php at line 66
  5. ******_Tags_Install::Uninstall() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  6. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/web1253/html/brainlag-Forum/admin.php at line 13

Thanks for this add-on. I noticed that if i delete the thread, the tags are still considered for that thread and shown in the tag list! when clicked on this tag, it open a blank (without title or author) and locked thread (the one that was deleted, permanently). Please add this to your list of updates.

Thanks,
GMS

Adam Howard

Anyone notice this when you actually click 1 of the word in the tag cloud ?

Code:
Template Errors: waindigo_thread_list_item_replace_last_post_avatar

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1495
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1507 and defined in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1396

Template Errors: waindigo_thread_list_item_last_post_avatar

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() must be an array, null given in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1534
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1562 and defined in forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1396
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1495
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1507 and defined in /forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1396

Adam Howard

And I have this in the xenforo error logs

Error Info

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: thread_id - library/******/Tags/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:5
Generated By: Unknown Account, 35 minutes ago
Stack Trace

Code:
#0 /forums/library/******/Tags/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(5): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/forums/...', 5, Array)
#1 /forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): ******_Tags_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(77) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/threads/i-am-firesbreath.13355/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}