Add-on Thread Stencil for the Resource Manager

Dan

Hello,

Today we have released a new addon of ours: Thread Stencil.

This addon let you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread. You can define the text for each forum. For more information, check the RM page ;)

My question to you was: Would you like to see this as an addon for the Resource Manager itself? So you can predefine the content there?

Hello,

Today we have released a new addon of ours: Thread Stencil.

This addon let you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread. You can define the text for each forum. For more information, check the RM page ;)

My question to you was: Would you like to see this as an addon for the Resource Manager itself? So you can predefine the content there?

I would say yes. Even though i wouldn't have a personal use for it (since eventually) I'll be the only person releasing within the rm at my site) other people allow members to release and I am 100% sure this would be a beneficial feature to have and be very useful for alerting members of the do nots like

1. Ensure your posting your own works
2. that you have permission from said author to post this resource

Type of thing. That was just the obvious example but the uses would be endless. Definitely worth supporting the rm with this add-on imo.

admin-png.43859

Good idea to prompt people about content they should include.

I would say yes. Even though i wouldn't have a personal use for it (since eventually) I'll be the only person releasing within the rm at my site) other people allow members to release and I am 100% sure this would be a beneficial feature to have and be very useful for alerting members of the do nots like

1. Ensure your posting your own works
2. that you have permission from said author to post this resource

Type of thing. That was just the obvious example but the uses would be endless. Definitely worth supporting the rm with this add-on imo.
Yes for me ;)
admin-png.43859

Good idea to prompt people about content they should include.

/released
http://xenforo.com/community/resour...able-content-for-resources-per-category.1674/

And I just posted in the resource thread that I'd like to see it for the RM. You must be, like, psychic and stuff.

Reactions: Dan
Top Bottom