Thread Print - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Well that's questionable, the goal was to make it really visible to users :)
Options are good though, maybe you should make it a user-selectable option (show the Print link where it currently is, or within Thread Tools, or both -- three options)

Options are good though, maybe you should make it a user-selectable option (show the Print link where it currently is, or within Thread Tools, or both -- three options)

Thank you for the suggestion, noted.

It provides a printable lighter view with all posts displayed (no pagenav) to allow pdf printing.

It provides a printable lighter view with all posts displayed (no pagenav) to allow pdf printing.
that didnt happen for me, it broke my entire page...and asked me to print the pages...i couldnt view it

thread had 300 posts so i dont know if there is a max limit

Hello,

Oh yes it automatically calls the print function.

What do you mean by broke ?

There is no max limit, though I haven't tested it on big big big threads.

Clément

Hello,

Oh yes it automatically calls the print function.

What do you mean by broke ?

There is no max limit, though I haven't tested it on big big big threads.

Clément
it broke my entire css, it loads the page with white background instead of my theme...and css is all broken...i think s9 embed mod has something to do with it..they are causing conflict

Thanks for this addon!

In my case, it doesn't save the style. I guess it's the CSS.
It is just a plane text page.

Greetings.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-30_21-2-2.webp
    upload_2015-7-30_21-2-2.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2015-7-30_21-2-52.webp
    upload_2015-7-30_21-2-52.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the Addon.
As i have paid for a complete Xenforo Copyright removal, how to remove the copyright from printable version footer ?
Thanks

In tc_ttpdf_thread_view_pdf template, delete this:
Code:
<div class="footer">
        <div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}</div>
    </div>

Thank you Allan.
May i formulate a suggestion : would be nice to introduce an option to print with or without pictures to save print ink ;)

Top Bottom