Thread Print - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

It`s a nice piece.
But i don`t want open it to everyone.

I know i can print also in other ways but don`t need it to make it too easy.

So user permission who can use it will be fine.

With a thread of 2500 Post (126 pages) i got this.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1998334 bytes) - internal_data/templates/S.19,L.2,tc_ttpdf_thread_view_pdf.php:336
Generiert durch: teletubbi, Vor 5 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(109) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/threads/xxxxxxxxx.23000/print"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

it broke my entire css, it loads the page with white background instead of my theme...and css is all broken...i think s9 embed mod has something to do with it..they are causing conflict

Thanks for this addon!

In my case, it doesn't save the style. I guess it's the CSS.
It is just a plane text page.

Greetings.

Seems both of you have the same issue. Though the CSS is based on default style options.
Is that a custom style ? Have you tested using the default xF style ?

Clément

It`s a nice piece.
But i don`t want open it to everyone.

I know i can print also in other ways but don`t need it to make it too easy.

So user permission who can use it will be fine.

Noted.

With a thread of 2500 Post (126 pages) i got this.

Hum I guess a limitation on the number of posts and a pagination would still be needed yes, I should have done that.
2500 posts is a lot to process and hence needs memory.

In the next version I'll add the permission + an option to set a maximum number of posts per page (different from the default display setting you know).

Apparently not parsing 2500 posts in a row (which is understandable).

Hence why I suggest adding a pagenav but with bigger number of posts per page than the normal thread display.

Been looking for this feature (should be part of core, I think). I agree that the option should be part of the Thread Tools drop-down. No reason for a separate button.

Allan updated Thread Print - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

New features + bugs fixed - 1.1.0

Corrected bugs :
- css and images not loaded when Full Friendly URL option is active

New features :
- Option to select wether the Print link shall be a button right to the breadcrumb (V1.0.0) or a link in the Thread Tools (NEW) or both
- Option to set if the Print Dialog shall be automatically triggered or not upon print view load
- Option to set a number of posts per page (unlimited number could lead to not enough memory for very big threads)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom