XF 1.2 Thread Preview Tooltip

Amaury

Where do I edit its styling? I want to get rid of the transparency.

It looks like @contentBackground controls the main background while @primaryDarker gets the border. So that means that there are also individual style properties that control it.

I make my styles by editing the color palette items and then fine-tuning them with edits to the individual style properties and some of the templates (e.g., to change the controlling style property for something to something else).

Inspect the element, get a class name. Search for the selector or class in the templates, find it. It will tell you the style property (if there is one).

What inspector do you use? It's definitely in there. You could even use the screenshot to determine classes.

WDiqLmZ.png

Okay, I managed to figure this out. If I add a background to the Preview Tooltip style property, which by default has a clear value, then it becomes a solid background.

This was the same case with the popup menus. If I added a background to the Menu style property, which, again, by default has a clear value, I would get a solid background. However, thanks to @Russ here, I discovered it was because the template xenforo_popup.css had transparency hard-coded at 0.96, which I changed to 1.

So with that said, I think it's the same case here. A template has transparency hard-coded for the preview tooltips. Which template contains the preview tooltips and which line of code do I edit?

Top Bottom