Lack of interest Thread Prefix Action

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Vincent

Would it be possible to, when a specific thread has a prefix (e.g. Bad Words) to auto-close the threads and prevent it from being opened by moderators?

Same for Stick Thread.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
When I create a thread prefix for say "Done", I wouldn't mind to select from a few selections: delete thread, or close thread, or whatever else might be logical.

So when I am browsing the forum and it's used for support tickets, or sales questions, that the support guy could change the thread prefix from [active] to [solved] and the thread would also be closed.

I could ask the same about thread prefixes,
can't the mod not just add [plaintext] prefix to the thread? ..

Hence why it's a small tweak.

On bigger sites where every second three new questions are asked, this cuts the time in half and saves time and money.

It's a simple request, the devs are free to ignore it.
Or, have a php callback support, so we can make a plugin for it, that way we can also extend it when the it's marked as 'Done' that a canned response is added at the bottom of the ticket.

Top Bottom