******* - Thread Live Update [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I got this error .. I have no idea what this means but could you look into it please

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class '*******_*******Helper_EventListeners' not found -library/*******/ThreadLiveUpdate/EventListeners/Listener.php:3
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://rahstyles.net/forum/find-new/116018/posts?page=9"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["page"] => string(1) "9"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please make sure that our *******Helper folder being uploaded on your server.

Regards,
Where is the brevium helper folder? I didnt have this error before but after I updated the other mod mass coversations that error came up.. maybe it overwrite it?

On your downloaded package that containing a folder named *******Helper. Please check it at \ThreadLiveUpdate\Upload\library\*******\*******Helper

Regards,

I am having the same issue Kif had with one of your other add-ons.... (Search Resources by Name)

@*******
Can't install the add-on. Error message: "Invalid information".
XF 1.4.1
RM 1.1.4

From debugging, it looks like I require a license from you?

FYI *******_*******Helper_Installer::validateLicense
$response = a:3:{s:5:"valid";b:0;s:5:"error";s:20:"Invalid information.";s:13:"installParams";a:0:{}}

Alan

ok i loaded the new addon today to try and id like to know where the live page is displayed thanx as i cant see it, ive changed user permissions too thanx

I disabled this addon and then I couldn't load anything on my forum without getting an error. Had to disable listeners to get into my admin settings. The uninstall failed and started giving me the same error.

This is the error I got. How can I manually remove this addon?

Invalid URL
The requested URL "/admin.php", is invalid.
Reference #9.5c6d19b8.1417057837.d2e4444

@******* "Like" link/button does not appear in the live post. Could you fixed it please! :)

8YmoztP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom