Thread last page contains zero post

rdn

And then I got an error from this when using DP addon: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/digital-point-ad-positioning.27625/page-9#post-499053

When DP addon and Xen tag enabled:

An exception occurred: Undefined index: in /home/phcorner/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php on line 34
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() inDigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 34
  2. DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() inTinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 5
  3. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  6. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php at line 21

When Xentag Is Disabled:
I disabled XenTag, this is the error now:

An exception occurred: Undefined index: in /home/phcorner/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php on line 34
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() inDigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 34
  2. DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  5. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php at line 21
So, it's not the problem of XenTag.

When I Disable DP addon, No error appear but when visiting the last page it contains zero/no post.

Just a normal xenforo page with just the upper and lower pagination.

Error occur here: http://www.phcorner.net/threads/new-improved-goallnet-bug-march-13-2013-updates.43439/page-80
Page with no post on it, weird..
Page 79, should be the last page, but page 80 can be access if DP addon is disabled, but thread page with no post.
:(

If you are ignoring a member(s), it could be their post. Check for the "Show Ignored Content" link.

Report any errors with digitalpoint's add-on the appropriate thread, so he may fix it.

Reactions: rdn

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inDigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 34
  2. DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()inTinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 5
  3. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject()inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  6. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 156
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in/home/phcorner/public_html/index.php at line 21

When Xentag Is Disabled:
I disabled XenTag, this is the error now:

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inDigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 34
  2. DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject()inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  5. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 156
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in/home/phcorner/public_html/index.php at line 21
So, it's not the problem of XenTag.

When I Disable DP addon, No error appear but when visiting the last page it contains zero/no post.

:(

When Xentag Is Disabled:

Those errors are related to Digital Point's add-ons. A link to the thread where you can see no content on the page is what could help solve this error. What add-ons do you have installed, besides the DP add-on? Do any deal directly with threads?

Those errors are related to Digital Point's add-ons. A link to the thread where you can see no content on the page is what could help solve this error. What add-ons do you have installed, besides the DP add-on? Do any deal directly with threads?
Error occur here: http://www.phcorner.net/threads/new-improved-goallnet-bug-march-13-2013-updates.43439/page-80
Page with no post on it, weird..
Page 79, should be the last page, but page 80 can be access if DP addon is disabled, but thread page with no post.

I get an unexpected error on that thread when viewing page 80. What add-ons do you have installed?

Add-on Install & Upgrade

Automatic Mobile Style Switcher

AzuCloud

CCPLZ Hide Links From Guests

Collapsible Sidebar

Digital Point Ad Positioning

Find Unanswered Threads

GoodForNothing Url Redirector

Inactive User Mail Notifier

Live Updates

Minimum Post Length

Modifications Pack

More Options to Limit Signatures for new Members

New User Notification System

No Downtime by Waindigo

Social
Beta 2

Stats Bar

TaigaChat

Template Modification System

TinyMCE Fix

User titles based on posts instead of trophy points

View More Thread

XenFans.com - Popular Content

XF Arcade

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

[bd] Medal

[bd] Tag Me

[bd] Widget Framework

[CrazyIM] Profile Links

[RT] Online Status Ribbon

[Tinhte] Attach Image Optimization

[Tinhte] XenTag

[tLk] ReadPC

[xfr] User Albums
1.0.0 b7

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 9.01.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 9.01.19 PM.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: rdn
My only suggestion at this point is to disable add-ons (Try "View More Thread") to see which one is causing this. If you go to http://xenforo.com/community/threads/thread-last-page-contains-zero-post.46375/page-4, it redirects to the first page. There is an add-on or something intercepting the logic at this point, causing an error, and leaving you there.
You've got the great suggestion/idea.
I will try to disable addon later one by one to debug what is really causing this.

Weird, only that thread generate this error/extra pages.
Other threads redirect into the last page automatically, like: http://www.phcorner.net/threads/ph-corner-forum-site-news.15672/page-1000
In ACP -> Tools -> Server Error Logs, do you see any errors listed related to that thread? Easiest method to determining that would be to load the page, look at the logs. Reload page 80 to generate the error, reload your server logs. If so, can you please post what the server log says?

In ACP -> Tools -> Server Error Logs, do you see any errors listed related to that thread? Easiest method to determining that would be to load the page, look at the logs. Reload page 80 to generate the error, reload your server logs. If so, can you please post what the server log says?
I have posted server logs on the 1st post on this thread.

Top Bottom