Add-on Thread Essentials

Daniel-SP

Hello guys

Its been some time that I'm looking for an addon to manipulate a number of functions for some threads inside specific nodes and we got some really nice "Essentials" addons by some valuable developers over this community like @Xon, @wmtech, @Daniel Hood not really active anymore :(), . So I'm here to request .. maybe can touch any heart.. this would be a really usefull addon for many users, I guess.
  • Hability to create rules, so we could have different rules to the same or other nodes
  • Where to Apply the rule: (node list, might be able to select more than one node)
  • Thread Aspects: (might be able to select one or more options, combined)
    • Been Opened for X days or more.
    • Last reply at least X days ago.
    • At Least X replies.
    • Prefix (list of the prefixes from the original nodes to apply the rules for those threads)
  • Actions: (might me able to select one or more options)
    • Lock Thread
    • Move Thread to Node (list of nodes)
    • Apply a Prefix
  • Checkbox to Avoid doing any of the previous actions if any of them were reverted manually (If an admin reopens a thread that the addon locked, for example, It can't be automatically locked again by the addon).
  • Avoid apply the rule for sticky threads.
  • Inside-Thread Option: Deny a specific rule to be applied when its criterea match.
I need much less than this BUT I made this suggestion based in a extensive research colecting suggestions for valuable users like @Slavik over the board. Yes, we do have and had some addons to make part of the points listed above but no one of them ever came close to this complete solution.

I hope more users from this forum support this idea so a developer could use it as an incentive to make this addon :)

Sorry for my english.

Hello, @Daniel-SP !

Thank you for your detailed suggestions. This is something we would most likely be interested in developing. Most likely the add-on will be released as a paid one, however, we don't have any estimate for the price and completion time yet. If you are interested in more expedite development, feel free to contact us at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 and we can discuss the terms to complete the project as a funded project for a largely discounted price.

Thank you!

Hello, @Daniel-SP !

Thank you for your detailed suggestions. This is something we would most likely be interested in developing. Most likely the add-on will be released as a paid one, however, we don't have any estimate for the price and completion time yet. If you are interested in more expedite development, feel free to contact us at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 and we can discuss the terms to complete the project as a funded project for a largely discounted price.

Thank you!
Its nice that you liked the idea.

Yeah, I was expecting a paid solution for such development but since I cannot fund a full development, I would be glad to be a client from this once released here.

Its nice that you liked the idea.

Yeah, I was expecting a paid solution for such development but since I cannot fund a full development, I would be glad to be a client from this once released here.

Thank you for the update. We will try to start working on this as soon as we manage other stuff scheduled for now. Will update here where we develop the add-on.

Thank you!

Top Bottom