1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Thread Database Changes.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Iomega0318, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Member

So got everything transferred over, for the most part and I going through modifying threads. I have reset all the post dates to their originals by hand which was a pain lol.. Now I need to update the the last post date.. I was wondering if someone could give me a query I can run in MySQL to copy "post_date" of each thread to "last_post_date" I don't use MySQL all to often so no idea where to begin on that one :)

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

What software did you import from? Not sure I have heard of anyone needing to "modify post dates" after a import. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

3. Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Member

SMF -> phpBB -> Xenforo
    If went okay but I did have a few complications lol, that being one of them. Somehow the dates were all reset and it bugged the crap out of me so I have been fixing them in the database by hand. I fixed the post dates but was looking for an easier way to change/copy the last post dates before I have to do them by hand as well..

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Changing dates by hand is a very dangerous thing, but if you rebuild thread information including post counters, that should probably sort it.

Iomega0318 likes this.
  5. Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Member

Got it fixed, thanks guys.