Thread Cover - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Thread Cover - ThemesCorp.com - Your members can upload their own cover to customizes their threads!

You wish that your members customizes their thread? This add-on is made for you!

With adequate permissions, your members can upload their own cover to customizes their threads ;)

Demo:
- Thread Cover | ThemesCorp.com
- Thread Cover 2 | ThemesCorp.com

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Features:

Read more about this resource...

Is there anyway to implement a default cover image per node? If that is possible I will purchase this in a heartbeat.

It will be great to choose between some covers so any possibility for the admin to upload some pictures so the user will be able to choose between some covers?

I agree with these gentlemen...

@Allan I already bought it, because the idea is magnificent. Thanks. I only missed the part where I can change the linear background? It's white now, I want it to be black, but can't find that in the attributes or template, can you help me with it?

A new version will be released soon, with:
- Background default
- Add cover when creating thread
- Link cover (on hover)
More ..

Reload page but still not working.
Feature request:
-About your resize option, i think it's better if we can drag the image and save it rather than auto resize and crop the image.
-Can you add thread cover as thread thumbnail like this addon Thumbnails by Waindigo ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom