Thread Ban [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
This is available for purchase again for those poeple that don't want to (or can't) update to XenForo 1.4 yet. There will likely be no changes made to this add on though. If you plan to update to XenForo 1.4, there is really no need to purchase as the features are included by defualt.

Syndol updated Thread Ban with a new update entry:
Version 1.1.1

Thank you. Presumably when you uninstall it asks if you want to transfer the thread bans across to 1.4?

Syndol, thanks for doing this. It's great to see a developer making an update available to assist migration, when his/her functionality has been deprecated. You could have just said oh well and not taken any action, and we'd be left to manually transfer over. Terrific to see, and appreciated.

Daniel, Speaks volumes for the support we can expect on the ex-Syndol add-ons by you continuing to make it available too.

That'd require re purchasing which I don't want you to do since this isn't going to be developed any further. I'll send you a copy via email when I get on the computer. If anyone else didn't get it please message me. I'll send them out as I confirm the license.
I still haven't received this and I want to upgrade to 1.4 right now.
Daniel or anyone can you email it to me at stuart at avforums dot com please?

It would be great if i could also get a PM, cause i've just updated to 1.4 and would like to uninstall the old AddOn

This add on was depreciated with XenForo 1.4. I'm not sure what conflict you are experiencing but I'm also not sure why you're using this add on with 1.5 either.

Top Bottom