1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this place is really cool

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by physicspirate, Jan 20, 2011.

1. physicspirate

physicspirate Well-Known Member

I have been lurking around these forums for a while now as a guest. I've been keeping up with the latest developments, and checking out the functionality of the software. Today I decided to register and see how it worked as a regular member. I'm blown away with all there is to see and use as a registered member. Its amazing that the overall experience does not feel overwhelming, and draws you into the conversation.

If the admin side of things is as pleasant as being a guest/member xenforo will take off no problem. Congrats on a job well done! doesn't feel like beta software to me.

2. Tigratrus

Tigratrus Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm guessing (based on the bug squashing push Mike and Kier seem to be doing) that it might not be in Beta *that* much longer ;)

AlexandrosD and Kier like this.
  3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Hi there. Welcome to the "member side" of the forum. Things are moving along at an amazing pace. I have a feeling it'll be "gold" before we know it.
    Enjoy!