This guy is not running a damned web forum, he is having fun !!

good stuff, but i like this guy better:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the first guy does have a great video editing style though

Yeah, the kid is good for sure.

So what do these guys do, get some karaoke software to take out the lead guitar and vocals then they fill in place ?

These guys are the best I've ever seen/heard...really unbelievable! They were all in separate locations and recorded their own parts and then it was all mixed.

Amazing that professional musicians still spend their lives trying to figure out the mystery of Led Zeppelin's music.

Can you imagine if they would have filmed all their live concerts, they would be Zillionaires instead of Billionaires !!

This is very rare, so record it before the Zep reps force YT to take it down, it shows them at their best improvising and changing tunes when played live in concert, like Plant said recently, they were great when they were great, that is why he does not want to get the band back together because he can't sing like that anymore.

Yeah, the kid is good for sure.

So what do these guys do, get some karaoke software to take out the lead guitar and vocals then they fill in place ?
a lot of guitar magazines include a cd with different backing tracks every month.
karaoke software normally targets a specific range in the eq of the centre channel, which is pretty easy. removing guitars would be pretty hard as they are usually stereo and panned one way or another, and occupy a wider frequency range.

These guys are the best I've ever seen/heard...really unbelievable! They were all in separate locations and recorded their own own parts and then it was all mixed.

one of the earliest web-based multi-tracking projects i worked on was a cover of 'what is and what should never be'.
it didnt sound anywhere near as cool as that though. our singer sang through a computer mic and our drummer recorded himself on a cassette boom-box...
wiawsnb.mp3

coby - awesome 12 string - Thx, never seen that guy before. Everyone has probably seen these, as I know they're very popular
(and if not, then you should just listen)

"into the ocean" by andy is also just amazing. Love hearing people play with real talent

never heard of the john butler trio?!?!
eek.png

Top Bottom