Fixed  third-question field disappears when hitting back-button of browser

erich37

when creating a poll:
lets say you also have created a "third question" with "Add additional response"-button.

then you forget to enter a title in the Title field and also did not enter any text in the editor-field.
this gets you an error-message which is fine.

Then you use the back-button of your browser.

small bug:
when hitting the back-button of your browser, then your custom "third question" disappears.

when creating a poll:
lets say you also have created a "third question" with "Add additional response"-button.

then you forget to enter a title in the Title field and also did not enter any text in the editor-field.
this gets you an error-message which is fine.

Then you use the back-button of your browser.

small bug:
when hitting the back-button of your browser, then your custom "third question" disappears.
Yep, it appears to be this way.

I think this is normal, as per HTTP reponse, since no interface to replicate the additional of the third response was provided, since it wasn't a default field.

This is an issue with the way the browser works, and not the software, I think

I think this is normal, as per HTTP reponse, since no interface to replicate the additional of the third response was provided, since it wasn't a default field.

This is an issue with the way the browser works, and not the software, I think

your statement is not correct.

A change to the way the thread creation form is submitted fixes this (with JS). Go try it in the testing forum. :)

Top Bottom