Third party license

Hi I have some questions I found a third party license seller but I checked his validation code provided is not transferable but his license is not linked to any domain. He told me that he could gave me his email and password for the account and change them myself is it legitimate?

Hi I have some questions I found a third party license seller but I checked his validation code provided is not transferable but his license is not linked to any domain. He told me that he could gave me his email and password for the account and change them myself is it legitimate?

That's against XenForo TOS. Even if he honors that, the account & license can be terminated. So no, it's not legitimate. Don't risk it.

I understand that. If it helps, from my experience with Xenforo so far, I can confidently say the price is worth it. $160 may be a bit much, but it definitely is 100% safe as opposed to the seller you were just looking at.
I gotta say sorry to xenforo but I know that xenforo is the best because I using their nulled version but I decided to buy license if cheaper can sorry to the team

XF is definitely worth the money, excellent software.

Personally, I'd never trust some random stranger on the internet to "sell" me their license for a "good price", but then scam me instead. Especially so if you can't afford to lose the money.

Did you go through the proper process below to transfer ownership? It's really important or your license can be invalidated.

Did you go through the proper process below to transfer ownership? It's really important or your license can be invalidated.

Yes bro he went with the proper process :D

Top Bottom